Saturday, May 01, 2010

Palm Apodaca

I had to leave this place because I got depressed seeing all the crap. The thing is, they're making more crap. They got so many stores and stuff and junk full of crap. I can't believe it. Pretty soon, there won't be any room for humanity, because of all the crap. They're selling more crap that people buy than you can imagine. Crap. I believe everybody should have a big hole where they throw the stuff in and burn it. They'd never find a hole big enough. Never.

We've been collecting more garbage every day until we started thinking we should get a garbage disposal. But what's that? More crap. I've never seen such crap.  I'm not that neat, but I am clean. But some people. People's homes, just filth. I've been in people's homes. In my personal observation, more people are neat than clean. I'm seeing more filth. A lot of filth. What they need to do every day, no, once in a while, is do a cockroach thing where they spray the homes. Imagine if their doors were painted a pretty color and they had a pot outside. And they picked up. Then it wouldn't be filthy with Coke bottles and whiskey bottles...and those signs everywhere, they should be erased! All those signs selling you crap and more crap and more crap. I don't know. I don't even want to talk about it. It's just filthy. People are filthy. I think that's the biggest thing that's wrong with people. They'd be less violent if they were clean. Because then they wouldn't have anybody to pick on. Dirt. Not dirt. See, dirt isn't bad. It's filth. Filth is bad. That's what starts maggots and riots.

The truckers. They know the best places to stop, and I know why. They know where there's no filth! Animals are not like that. They're always cleaning themselves. Did you ever see pigeons? They're always picking themselves and their friends. They're always picking bugs out of their hair of something. But even our cars stink. Even though we now have electric vehicles you can travel in and not cause a stink. Can you believe it? Why? Man! People like to create a stink. I've seen filth that you wouldn't believe. What a stink. What a stink. I don't even wanna talk about it.


Adapted from Palm Apodaca (Helena Kallianiotes)
"Five Easy Pieces"

No comments: